Skip to content
- To promote awareness, protection and enforcement of human rights through capacity building training, advocacy and litigation (both at the domestic and extra-domestic level).
- To strengthen the capacity of lawyers and human rights advocates through tailor made trainings.
- To strengthen laws, policies and institutional frameworks through proactive monitoring, research and advocacy.
- To strive for the implementation of international human rights norms enshrined in important regional and international human rights instruments.
- To facilitate unimpeded access to and administration of justice by making high quality and free legal service available to victims of human rights violations.
- To fight against t impunity by ensuring perpetrators of human rights violation are held to account.
- To work with regional and international human rights groups that have an interest in enhancing the protection of human rights in Ethiopia.